- advertisement -

I'm sick....again

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by kierbabi09, Oct 17, 2008.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

I have the chills, sore throat, and I have had headaches since yesterday. I am currently under a blanket, wearing a hoodie and a long sleeve t-shirt and I'm so FREEZING!!!! I feel like crap:(
    Blah....atleast my sugars have been good. Ironic, considering they have never been better and I'm sick:rolleyes:
    It seems as if EVERYONE is sick. grrr...

2. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Awe!! :(
    How do you feel this morning Kier? :(

3. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Sorry your sick!
    Hopefully it's a one day thing.

4. kierbabi09

I still feel pretty crappy, Malyssa. Last night I woke up every 2 hours and had trouble going back to sleep. I probably had less than 5 hours of sleep. I was babysitting my niece and nephew last night (we live together) and my nephew woke up at 4:45 and I went back to sleep at 6:45 until about 8:00. My throat is still soar. I had a 101 fever last night and I woke up sweating at 12:45, so that is gone so that is good. I had to take my nephew to soccer this morning at 9:00, and it was 42 stinking degrees:mad: I was freezing.
    Thanks for asking though:)
    Yeah hopefully.
    I think that it all started on Thursday with that headache that I thought was a migrane. Just about everyone I know is sick, so it's not wonder I am.

My sugars have been great though! Never went above 190 (even though I treated myself to a tasty cake) last night and woke up at 107, and no ketones, I'm happy to report.

5. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

Sorry to hear you are sick again:(....at least your BG has been good right now though.

Feel better soon!

6. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Awww Kier, I'm so sorry you're so sick!! Keep us posted!

7. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Awe. I'm so sorry you're feeling crappy. :( Being sick stinks. :( I hope you feel better soon.

8. kierbabi09

Thanks you guys (err girls;))
    I did not even get to rest today, because we were out running around and now I am exhausted! I'm going to bed early tonight, that is for sure.
    I am going out tomorrow too:( We are going to the pumpkin patch, but if I still don't feel good, then I'm not going.
    I have taken tylonel about 4 times today, which has kept my fever down, but is still slightly there.
    but thanks for the thoughts:)

9. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

I hope you start feeling better, Kier.

10. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Kiersten, How are you feeling today?

11. kierbabi09

I stilll feel pretty crappy. I stayed home from school. Still have the chills, couldn't get warm. I'm pretty tired. Fell asleep in the car yesterday during a 20 minute ride and feel asleep today on the sofa while watching a movie.
    Thanks for asking Rae!

12. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I think I'm getting something too. Coughing, sore throat, sneezing constantly. And I've had the hiccups 3 times today! Weird, but I don't see how it connects LOL.

13. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I hope you start feeling better soon.