- advertisement -

i'm sarah!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by .sarah., Jan 19, 2009.

1. .sarah.

.sarah. Approved members

hello! my name is sarah, i'm 14 years old, i live in florida, and i have had type 1 diabetes for almost 5 years. i've been pumping with a mm722 since june 1, 2007 and i love it so much! i got diabetes through a regular blood test, and they found sugar in my blood. so i got a bunch of tests done and....now i have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes! i have had 2 accounts on here before but i don't remember the username, password, or e-mail i used on them, so now i'm using this one! i go to camp winona, which is a diabetes camp, every summer and it's so much fun!! i have an album with pictures from it in my profile on here....um, i like photography and animals! i can be very ocd or very carefree....it depends how i am feeling and what it is that i would be ocd or carefree about!! i also have growth hormone deficiency which is basically where your body doesn't grow like it should....so i have to take shots for that which make me grow more normally....they work really well!!

i guess that's all for now! :cwds: if you have questions or anything feel free to ask me!! also feel free to send me friend requests :))

2. Christopher

Christopher Approved members

Hi,
    glad you found this site, it is a great place for support and information. :cwds:

3. Rachel Erin

Rachel Erin Approved members

Hi Sarah. =]
    I'm Rachel, I've had diabetes for 14 years. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

4. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Hey Sarah, welcome back. My name is Rae. I'm 18 and have had d for over 10 years

5. .sarah.

.sarah. Approved members

hi everyone, and thank you!!