- advertisement -

I'm really down.

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Treysmom, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Treysmom

Treysmom Approved members

I'm trying hard not to show it around the kids. LIFE SUCKS !! I can usually find good in all situations. I'm having a hard time with my dad being sick and even though Trey has been having good D days I'm down about that too.:(

I need a good laugh but all I want to do right now is cry.....

Sorry for pulling you down. :eek:

2. yeswe'rebothD

yeswe'rebothD Approved members

Though not for the same reasons, I know how you feel.

Pity, party of 2!

((((Robin))))

3. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

you're not pulling us down. we were down here already waiting for you. ;) lol now up we go. :)

4. MamaC

MamaC Approved members

You are n't pulling anyone down...we're pulling you up!

And then you can return the favor!

5. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Hey you:cwds:

Come closer to the pc screen, arms outstretched...there you go...I'm cyber-hugging you from Europe;)
    Sometimes it's too much, and we need to let it out, talk to someone...so you chose to talk to us. Thank you for trusting us enough to share your good moments and your down-moments. WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!!!

twodoor2 and Ellen like this.
  6. TracieandJim

TracieandJim Approved members

Nope. Not getting me down! I took one of those fancy schmancy prescribed diet pills so Im zinging all over the place. My co-workers are trying to rush me out the door cuz they are tired of me babbling at them all day. :D

Oh.. my in-laws are going home today!! HOORAY !!!

7. bz'smom

bz'smom Approved members

Oh Robin! I'm so sorry you are feeling down. It is so hard to be up all the time. It is also hard to see a parent in any kind of pain/discomfort. My mom has so many different pains from the disease she has. We feel so helpless that we can't do something for them to help ease of it for them.

I'm saying a prayer for you right now. You are such a strong, caring, and all around wonderful person. Hang in there. Vent to us anytime you need...we are here for you! HUGS!!!!!!

8. hold48398

hold48398 Approved members

I'm so sorry you are feeling down.:( You know what, though, you are entitled to feeling down!! So, after the kids go to bed tonight, have a glass of wine, get a bunch of pillows to punch and have a pity party for yourself! I think sometimes we have to hold in SO MUCH and have to do it ALL THE TIME, it can eat us up inside!! It's just not humanly possible to be happy-smiley all the time!! So, I say let it all out!! We are here for you!!!!

9. Adinsmom

Adinsmom Approved members

((Hugs)) I agree after the kids are in bed grab your favorite beverage and veg out. Grab a magazine, book, computer time, movie, favorite show, etc. Anything that allows your mind to rest. Until then, Here is a joke I heard:

~A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his pants. The bartender asks "What's the steering wheel for?" Pirate replies "ARRR, It's drinvin' me nuts!"~

10. Thoover

Thoover Approved members

Great big HUGS to you.. I hope you are feeling better... Glad we can try to pick your spirits up a little bit..

11. lotsoftots

lotsoftots Approved members

(((( Great big HUGS))) been there!!!! Hope things brighten up soon.

12. Treysmom

I'm feeling better. I may still try the adult beverage later....:p

13. oopsie

oopsie New Member

Sorry you are having a tough time! Sending you lot of hugs and prayers!

14. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

So how long would it take you to make it up to IA from MS? I soooo wish we were all closer. You are only human and you have the RIGHT to get down when things get crappy! ((((hugs))))

15. Abby-Dabby-Doo

Abby-Dabby-Doo Approved members

Robin-
    Thinking of you!
    It just stinks- I feel for you, I really do.
    No apologies needed- it's our job to bring you up.
    Please know you have people thinking about you, adding your family to our prayers, and are here for you! Vent away Robin!

16. Treysmom

I'm not really sure....I do need a good ride. That would totally rid me of the blues:D.

17. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

Heck then, come on up! Pick up Abbydabbydoo on the way and we will have Mojitos until dawn while the kids have a blast :D

18. LJS118

LJS118 Approved members

Vent away, its sometimes better to get all your thoughts down on paper (or the computer screen) we're all always here to listen

19. LJS118

LJS118 Approved members

Hey lets all have some Sunday MOJITOS

20. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

You bring the sugar and lime :p I have to spend the day helping Hailey work on her 4-H project so I am betting I will need a few to get through :rolleyes: