advertisement

I'm new :)

Discussion in 'UK' started by Juliana1245, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Juliana1245

Juliana1245 Approved members

Hey,

I'm Juliana, I'm 15 years old I was diagnosed with type one Diabetes at the age of 6 1/2 just wanted to talk to other people out their that have the same problem as me and would love to talk about it . Feel free to email me xx-juliana-xx10@hotmail.co.uk I would love to talk to you
    Thanks x

2. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Hi there Juliana :) I have type 1 as well, I'm 20 and was diagnosed at 14, and am also from the UK (I live in Cambridge at the moment).

How are you finding things with diabetes? It can be really challenging in the teenage years, especially with everything else that goes on at that time. Please feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat about anything, I haven't been posting a lot on the forum recently, but I normally check my PMs every day or too.

Hope things are going well for you. :)

3. Juliana1245

Ahhh someone replied :D ! Well there going up and down at the moment kind of struggling to control it with it constantly going high and low ! sometimes I just find myself lost in thoughts as many things have happened over the years but hopefully I will get control pretty soon :)

:cool:

4. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I think we all have to get used to the highs and lows, sadly, but there are lots of things you can do to make it a little better, which is nice. Can be very frustrating at times, though. Apparently it gets a bit easier once you're about 25 years old, but I don't know if that's true, haha.

Sorry you hadn't had any replies yet, it can be a bit quiet around the kids and teens sections here. Hopefully more people will come in time. :)

5. Juliana1245

Thanks and hopefully its gets better with time and thanks :D