- advertisement -

I'm going to Boston this weekend

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by kierbabi09, Sep 22, 2008.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

and I'm really excited! Except for the fact that we will be driving, probably through NY, and if I have to go under that tunnel, that was in the movie "Daylight" with Sylvester Stalone, than I really think that I will, uhm, well probably take Benadryl to help knock me out.
    But other than that, I'm excited. As I said we will visit Boston U, and then afterwards we are going shopping. My friend and her mom love to shop, I HATE shopping, but I'm still excited.
    How much money do you think I should take? You think that $50 is enough? I don't know how expensive it is there, as I've neve been there and I don't have a whole lot of extra money.

2. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

Boston is a fairly expensive city, from what I have heard. I would bring at least $100.

3. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

why is that a problem? any way, have fun!:D:cool:

4. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

Hello, have you ever seen that movie? Where they get stuck in the tunnel, and it fills up with water and they can't get out, and the ends of the tunnel are on fire? No thank you!