- advertisement -

I'm back!

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Daxdog, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

Wow! The teens forum looks kind of dead... So how has everyone been lately? :)

2. Rukio

Rukio Banned

Might be several days before you a response from someone other then me. Where did you poof to?

3. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

I've just been off for a while because of some drama on here and because my life got super busy with the end of the school year.

4. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

JORDAN!!!! I missed you! Good to hear you're doing well! I'm doing pretty good, was busy during the last school year with papers and stuff, but now things are slowing down THANK GOODNESS.

5. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

Ths last term of shool was AWFUL. I was in all honors classes and they all assigned a bunch of honors projects to keep us busy for the last of the school year.

I'm keeping busy during the summer with online classes. I'm taking Health and Fitness for Life so I don't have to take them in class and so I can take college clases while I'm in high school for free. I'm also taking Foods 1 so when I go to high school next year and be in Foods 2 and work in the school restaurant. They have a dining room and everything and they cook food for the teachers. It's pretty cool and I'm really excited because I love to cook :)

6. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Oh wow, that sounds like a cool oppurtunity!

7. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

Yeah, I'm pretty excited. I'm excited fo high school altogether. I'm really sick of jr high. I hate that we don't go to high school until 10th grade in Utah.

8. Rukio

Rukio Banned

Awesome, what are you planning on getting a degree in when you start college?

9. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Hi Jordan! It's great to see you around again, although you might find that the teens forum has changed a fair bit since you were last here. ;)

That's really cool that you can take courses over the summer and then do college classes :D and also, I love the idea of working in the school restaurant for a class.

Have you finished the school year now, then? Over here we still have almost a month to go.. yay... (I like school, but this year has been too long.)

10. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Hey Jordan good to see you!

Most of the teens now hang out in the parent forum. So this forum has a really low pulse.

Congrats on the graduation to high school. Are you still in the IB Program? I know what you mean with those last minute projects, I guess for teachers it's like the last hooray. That's nice that you get college classes for free, where I live the only to take classes through the community college you get half off but that is still $250.

11. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

Elementary education or psychology. I'm not sure yet.

Yep, we finished in early June and start back up in late August.

I see that. It was starting to slow down when I left and I figured it would only get worse.

I'm not in the IB program anymore. The school I was at did not do a very good job with it. It was not a very good school in the first place so when a new school was built closer to my house I decided to attend that school rather than getting a variance and staying in IB.