advertisement

I'm all moved in =)

Discussion in 'Diabetes and College' started by pianoplayer4, Aug 24, 2013.

1. pianoplayer4

pianoplayer4 Approved members

Just thought I'd check in with all my d mama's here and let ya'll know that I moved into my dorm the thursday and I'm doing awesome=D Walking around campus is totally screwing with my bg's but I'm handling it and loving it=D and if any of your kids are headed to college in a year or to and have questions they can totally pm me =) (I've been here three days so I'm like totally an expert ;-) )

2. nanhsot

nanhsot Approved members

LOL! LOVE hearing it from the other side. Have a wonderful, blessed, awesome semester. You rock!

3. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Congrats on moving in! College, especially freshmen year, is definitely a whirlwind. I hope you have a great year. :D

Things might level out once class starts, and there is more of a schedule, but still college will always be filled with unpredictability and new experiences. Temp basals have become my friend.

What classes are you taking??

4. kiwiliz

kiwiliz Approved members

Great to hear you are having such a fantastic time! :D Enjoy the rest of the year - and don't forget to do some work! :) x