- advertisement -

I really can't believe this!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by kierbabi09, Apr 2, 2009.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

Last night someone from a college near where I live called me. I answered the phone and at first I was about to tell them that I wasn't home because I didn't really want to talk right at that moment:eek:. But I didn't, I talked to them instead. So the girl asks me some questions, 1) What my SAT scores were and 2) what my GPA is. And then she says "Based on that information, you are (eligible or awarded, can't remember which) a $12,500 scholarship for every year that you attend." WHAT?????:eek::eek: Let me just say that I was startled. And excited. They are going to be sending me an email and something in the mail with more information. My dad's work will also help with college, paying $7000/year. That means I would have to pay next to nothing!!!!!! I'm so excited. Please cross your fingers for me or say a prayer or something that I DO get this scholarship. Right now we are barely making it by (and when I say barely, I mean barely) so I could REALLY use this right now. I applied to community college, but if I can go somewhere else, hey why nor, right?

2. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Kier!!! :D

3. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

You are so smart, you'll get it easily! :)

4. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

Awesome! Now if only they'd add in a bit more money for people with D... D supplies cost quite a lot! :p:D