- advertisement -

I just have to say...

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by kierbabi09, Sep 28, 2008.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

that without CWD I would truly would be lost.
    My mom does not understand diabetes, she just can't really grasp it, and she always wantes to see a picture of it, although how do you see a picture of diabetes?:rolleyes:
    my dad probably doesn't even know what part of my body isn't working right, my siblings just know that I have diabetes. And that's about it. Seriously.
    So everyone here has been such a huge help to me, especially when I was having problems with my sugars and my endo wouldn't put me on insulin.

I really don't want to name names, but Jess has REALLY been such a huge help to me because she is the only person I can go to, when I get frustrtaed about or just need to talk about MODY. SO Thank you Jess.

But seriously everyone here has helped me in so many ways. Not just diabetes, but other stuff too. Even just really stupid stuff (like which razore don't cut your legs as much:p)

So I guess I'm just trying to thank everbody, becuase we all know that diabetes is so NOT easy. You have all helped make it a little easier than it could have been. So Thank you:)

2. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Well said!! :)
    I completely agree. :)

3. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

My grandma is watching me and she read a book about diabetes. It was cool that she seemed so interested.