- advertisement -

I have a teenager living in my house

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by mapoe4, Mar 25, 2010.

1. mapoe4

mapoe4 Approved members

I noticed I had to change my signature because now Mark is 13. He turned 13 on March 15th. I am not sure how I am going to handle having a teenager in the house all the time.

2. MySweethearts

MySweethearts Approved members

Awww...Happy late birthday!!! I feel your pain, my daughter just turned 13 on March 7th :( where did the years go?

3. lynn

lynn Approved members

You'll love it! My teenagers are so fun.

4. Toni

Toni Banned

New teen here too. I would trade you a teenage girl for a teenage boy any day.:p

5. Hollyb

Hollyb Approved members

My advice is don't fear! Yes, teens have their challenges but they don't all transform into snarly strangers. I know we were really lucky (and we certainly still had our moments), but I actually really enjoyed my kids as teens and most of their friends too. Now Aaron is almost a grown-up and I'm sad....

6. Toni

Toni Banned

I still do enjoy her company some days. On other days, I think I would like to send her over to your house.:p I think girls are more moody than boys (her brother is grown).

7. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

One teen isn't bad at all, not even one teen girl. There was a time when I had 4 teen girls living in my house, plus 2 smaller girls.

8. Omo2three

Omo2three Approved members

teenagers? RUN! J/k I love the teen years..sharing their stories of dances, musicals, and just watching them grow up :)

9. mapoe4

mapoe4 Approved members

I don't want him to be a teenager. I want him to stay my baby. But there are times when I am so glad that it is Friday so I can send them all to grandmas.

10. LJS118

LJS118 Approved members

Happy birthday to your son :D
    Ryan just turned 13 in November so I know exactly what you're going thru...not looking forward to the teenage additude which shows its ugly head ever so slightly now and then.

11. Toni

Toni Banned

I would definitely be a "loon" then and check myself voluntarily into the looney bin. The bin would probably be a lot quieter.....:D