- advertisement -

How long have you been posting on this forum?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Wendyb, Feb 15, 2009.

1. bkfkmc

bkfkmc Approved members

I started lurking at my son's diagnosis in 12/05. It took me a couple of months before I was brave enough to join and post. My join date was 2/06.

2. BozziesMom

BozziesMom Approved members

I joined two weeks after Boz's dx. Been here since mid-July 2008. So I guess one week after we got home and settled enough for me to realize I needed way more help than I was getting and found CWD.

3. Connie(BC)Type 1

Connie(BC)Type 1 Approved members

Where did you find that? I joined in Nov 2005, but have no idea what my user # is! I found CWD in 1997

4. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

I joined and posted once or twice, then didn't start posting regularly until this past fall.

5. kiwikid

kiwikid Approved members

You are User No 102 Connie ;)

6. Barbzzz

Barbzzz Approved members

I've been posting since July 1, 2008. It's been my lifeline. Oh, and I'm user #4116. :D

7. miss_behave

miss_behave Approved members

I've been posting since August 2006. I lurked for awhile before that though.

8. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

I joined the chat in late August or early Sept. 07 and started bugging people there.:D Joined the forums in Nov. 07 and haven't been kicked out yet.:eek:

9. mikesmom58

mikesmom58 Approved members

I had to look and see when I joined, Feb. 2008. I actually found this forum just days after Mike's diagnosis in May, 2007 and lurked for months before I joined and I don't think I actually posted for the first time for a while after that. I still lurk alot and only post when I have something useful or supportive to say but I'm here almost daily.

10. sariana

sariana Approved members

My hubby found this site from a card at the Endo's when my daughter was diagnosed. He began chatting here while I was in the hospital with her. I started soon after getting home with her. I took a break of about a year and came back recently...

So since end of December 2007 ;)

11. wvchinacat

wvchinacat Approved members

Since the day after WIllow's dx - July 23 2008. I also post a lot at TuDiabetes . . .and at the beginning I was on a few other forum sites - but could not keep up so now I am down to just these two!

12. shekov

shekov Approved members

I found this site the week of Charlotte's dx. I remember balling my eyes out shen people welcomed me.

13. Amy C.

Amy C. Approved members

Wow, I am user #9. I must have joined right after the forum was created.

14. AlisonKS

AlisonKS Approved members

it will be two years in may for us too, and I think that's when I signed up here, although I didn't sign up for diabetes lol.

15. Kelly

Kelly Approved members

Wow... how do you know what number member you are?

16. Skyefire

Skyefire Approved members

I joined in March 2008, a week after Phoenix was dx'd still visit almost daily, but don't always post, do more reading. I still see some of the members that joined around the same time, like Rosemary and Amanda :) After a year I still need this place and all the people in it. Everyone is so great!

17. MyAngelEmma

MyAngelEmma Approved members

I joined in May of last year just a few weeks after Emma's dx so less than a year. I am new to posting on forums, this is actually my first experience with it. I don't post often because I always feel like I am going to say the wrong thing or come across wrong and offend someone. So I try to limit my posts and just do alot of lurking.

I have learned SOOO much from this forum. Thanks everyone for your words of wisdom! Our CDE's say they are always amazed at our level of D knowlege and I always give CWD all the credit! I really appreciate everyone sharing on this forum. I feel so much more confident about caring for my daughter knowing I can come here to find the answer for just about anything and get the support we all need while raising a child with D. You guys really are awesome!

18. tiffanie1717

tiffanie1717 Approved members

I started visiting this site one day before Kylie was diagnosed (5/14/08) as I was waiting for her bloodwork to come back and officially joined while we were in the hospital the next day.

19. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

I looked around for a while before I started posting.. i 'offically' started posting in Nov 06, I believe..

20. liasmommy2000

liasmommy2000 Approved members

October 2006, but I lurked before that.