- advertisement -

How Hot Is It??

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by DsMom, Jul 6, 2012.

1. sooz

sooz Approved members

No power must be brutal! Hang in there!

2. type1girl:)

type1girl:) Approved members

5:35 am, power just turned back on! Thank God! But, I gotta go grocery shopping now bc my mom has to work...gross. lol

3. Bigbluefrog

Bigbluefrog Approved members

Was 104:eek: now it is 80s and after a week of high temps it feels great to be in the 80-90s range again...almost feels like I should put on a coat!!

4. Debdebdebby13

Debdebdebby13 Approved members

Average Oklahoma summer heat here. Today was 97 I think. We are supposed to get a cool front and some rain tomorrow and Tuesday and it will be in the upper 80s which is a definitely cool down for here.

So far it has been WAY better than last summer, which was one I hope to never repeat.

I saw recently that OKC is the 6th hottest city in the nation by temperature alone :) I think with heat index there are a few more cities that are hotter than here, like, pretty much anywhere on the gulf coast.

5. miss_behave

miss_behave Approved members

Thats normal for us in Perth, Australia! 110+ degrees fahrenheit is common in summer and we get months of upper 90's and 100's. Its the middle of winter here and we've been having temperatures in the high 60's. Temps in the 50's are considered freezing here :p I joke that we have 2 seasons- 9 months of summer and 3 of not-quite summer ;)

6. Emilyk1054

Emilyk1054 Approved members

103 here in WV yesterday. 90s-100 for the last week.

10 days without power for most in the state. Was 95% of the state originally, I'm not sure what it is now.
    These storms are killing us.