advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi i'm new

Discussion in 'UK Teens' started by Lauren :), Jan 17, 2008.

1. Lauren :)

Lauren :) Approved members

Hi i'm new and i'm just lookin for sum other teens in the UK to talk to. My names Lauren and i'm 15. i've had diabetes for 10 years. So.. any1 out there?

2. momof2

momof2 Approved members

Hey Lauren

You've had diabetes for quite a while, bet you are an expert in the management of it. My son Ben would like to talk to you (I asked him) - he is 11, going on 12 and has had type 1 since April 06 (About 18 months).
    He is on Lantus, Novomix, and Novorapid. (Pens).
    Please feel free to email him.
    xxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
  3. fk_963_UK

fk_963_UK New Member

im a teen in the UK -london im almost 14 and have had it for almost 2 years i would love to get to know u seeing as i dont know any diabetics

4. Alba37

Alba37 Approved members

My son is 15 years old, we are in Scotland and he don't know any other insulin dependant diabetics. I'll ask him to pop in here too for a chat with you.

A x

5. Lauren :)

Lauren :) Approved members

Wow

Hey i checked this thread for a year and then gave up as no one seemed to be replying. sorry i havent checked in so long but i had kinda given up. :( im 16 now and so iv had diabetes for over 11 years now. i'd love to chat to anyone. i've started my a-levels this year and juggling my diabetes on top is... fun :p anyway i will start checking regularly from now on so if theres anything you want to chat about or ask go for it!! i can't think of anything myself so anyone who has ideas ...

6. Charlotte_x

Charlotte_x New Member

Hi im Charlotte, im 11 years old and i live in Bristol. I was diagnosed in May 08 and im gooin onto a pump in February.
    I would love to talk to you, heres my email address:

Thanks, xx

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
  7. cwdAdmin

cwdAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Your Safety/Privacy

Just a reminder that the Forums are public, and for your own safety and privacy, please do not post your personal e-mail address.

If you'd like to connect directly with another member (outside the Forum conversations), we encourage you to Private Message them with your contact information.

Thanks for helping us keep the CWD Community safe and secure.
    - CWD Staff

8. Tom15

Tom15 Approved members

hi there lauren, im 17 and have diabetes for 2 years, a-levels and diabetes are quite interesting to juggle, am free if you ever just want to chat.

9. Foxy41111

Foxy41111 New Member

Hi im new

Hi Lauren my name is stephanie i have diabetes for 10 year to and i just join and im from USA.

10. Juliana1245

Juliana1245 Approved members

im new too

Hey, Im Juliana I'm new too and 15, i was diagnosed with Diabetes at the age of 6 1/2 would like to chat to more people with Diabetes

J x

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  11. Elipsis

Elipsis New Member

hi im 14 i live in Exmouth Devon ive had diabetes since i was eight i also need someone to talk to now as i have started feeling depressed as i have recently lost a close friend i met on here who died of treatment rejection.