- advertisement -

Hi guys!

Discussion in 'Kids' started by zara, Nov 9, 2011.

1. zara

zara New Member

hello everyone! i am Zara from Pakistan. i am 11 years old and i have been recently diagnosed with diabetes on september 26 2011.

I love to chitter chatter with my friends and i am really desperate with my diabetes so please help me out and talk to me!! :(

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  2. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Hi Zara. :cwds:

I'm Emma, I am from Britain and I was diagnosed with diabetes 4 and a half years ago, when I was 14. I know how scary it can be at first; it's really difficult to adapt to all the new things you have to do. After living with diabetes for this long I can tell you that I'm now healthy and doing everything that I dreamed of doing before I was diagnosed with diabetes. In some ways diabetes has even helped me, because it has made me so motivated to do well despite having it! And I've made a lot of friends because of my diabetes.

How are you managing your diabetes? Several injections a day? Are you adjusting your insulin based on what you eat or do you have a fixed meal plan? Do you get a lot of help from your parents in your diabetes management?

3. obtainedmist

obtainedmist Approved members

4. Princess1102

Princess1102 New Member

Hi im dakota and i hope u can get better beacause its very very hard to deal with it.And if u want we can friends!:D

5. coldblood676

coldblood676 Approved members

Hi zara! my names luke :) 17 from Australia, diabetes can be the biggest pain in the world! but its nothing you should ever let hold you back from life :) please feel free to message me if you need anything at all!

-Luke Saunderson

6. Connor's Mom

Connor's Mom Approved members

Hi!

I'm Traci and my son is Connor. He was diagnosed when he was 7 and he's 10 now. This is a great place to come for support or just to speak your mind if something's bugging you.:)

7. matthew

matthew Approved members

hi my name is matthew i was diagmnosed when i was 2 and i am 11 now dakota can we be friends

8. jessicat

jessicat Approved members

Diabetes if fun when you get to eat sugar-free jello!

THis is my mom's login, but I wanted to say something on the kids page for the first time. I am Conan and I am 6 years old. I got diabetes when I ws 5.

9. matthew

matthew Approved members

friends

hi how are you do you have a pump inject or cgm and can we be friends