- advertisement -

Hey, im Tasha .x

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by Tasha.x, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Tasha.x

Tasha.x New Member

Hi, im Tasha i live in the uk and am 14 .I have had type 1 diabetes since 6th december last year, am on 4 injections a day - novorapid and levemir. Am already registered with another forum (uk based one) where they mentioned this site. So i am looking forward to talking to some of you later bye x :D

2. Jeff

Jeff Founder, CWD

3. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Hey Tasha! I live in the UK as well and was diagnosed with type 1 when I was 14 (2 years ago). I use an insulin pump (with novorapid) and right now I'm on lantus as well. Welcome to CWD! :cwds:

I just got all excited (I didn't realise there was a UK FFL) and then realised I'm on vacation at the time it's happening. :(

4. beck95

beck95 Approved members

well i dont live in UK but welcome to CWD. my name is Rebekah and i was diagnosed when i was 4 (nin e years ago) and am on the pump. its really great.

5. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

hi! welcome! i'm Anna, i've had D five years, since i was ten. i use a animas 2020 pump with novalog.

6. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

Hi, I'm Kiersten andI'm 18 years old. I have had diabetes for 3.5 years, since I was 14. Welcome to CWD:)

7. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Hi Tasha, I'm Emily :). I'm 17 (ok, one more day LOL) and I was diagnosed 2.5 years ago.

8. Tasha.x

Tasha.x New Member

Haha lol well happy birthday for tomorrow x :D

9. mustangamanda8

mustangamanda8 Approved members

Hey! welcome! im new here also, and i live in the US, but its always good knowing more people, im Amanda i was diagnoised 16 years ago, keep posting, any questions or anything everyone here is so helpful!