- advertisement -

Hey everyone i'm back!!

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Volleyball_Chick_15, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Volleyball_Chick_15

Volleyball_Chick_15 Approved members

Hey everyone!! Okay so i've been crazy crazy busy with school and work and now i am training for motocross racing and thats taking up alot of my time on top of working ahhh but hopefully i will be able to get on here more often cuz i miss you guys!!! So how's everyone been!?!?!

2. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I'm doing great right now!! Loving college, and for the most part bgs have been great. I haven't been on here as much lately...FB consumes my life now LOL :D :p.

3. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Totally understandable. Life is crazy at college, but I'm loving it! Last weekend we helped at the jdrf walk and watched my brother do ironman again :) He finished in 13 hours and 36 minutes! It was have him home for a little while and spend some time with him (i miss him). My dad is having a hip replacement on Tuesday so if you could pray for that to go well we would appreciate it. I have my jdrf walk at home in 1.5 weeks. My numbers are all over the planet. Mostly lows, some rebound highs, and random things that idk where they come from but then again do i ever know where any of it comes from? I have my last endo appt at children's in a month then i meet my new endo 2 weeks after that appt :D