So for the past month we've been having many issues. But the bottom line is that I cannot get Molly in normal range for anything. I've been running increasingly higher temp boluses all the time hoping that something will stabilize her. We've run 250% for the past 56 hours and I can't get her lower than 250. I have suspected that her little butt (the only place she will let me put a site) has shut down even though we have a pretty steady rotation worked out. So after much pleading, she let me try a thigh site on Wednesday. But despite taping everything down, she went through four sites in 48 hours as it kept ripping out, so I put another butt site in yesterday. Considering we only get ten sites a month, that's a big problem. I'm beyond frustrated. On Monday I will see if I can switch our sites from insets to inset 30s but what else can I try? Here is her current set up, but keep in mind we've been running this plus a 250% temp bolus with no results: Start Rate 00:00:00 0.275 03:00:00 0.2 07:30:00 0.275 10:00:00 0.225 14:00:00 0.25 20:00:00 0.275 Any suggestions I can try? Can't get a hold of the clinic and don't want to wait until Monday. She isn't coming down with anything - I've been waiting for that since the issues started but so far she is healthy but feels like crap from being high.