- advertisement -

Help! T-Slim Infusion Sets Needed

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Missynoodle, May 15, 2019.

1. Missynoodle

Missynoodle New Member

Hi,
    My 15 year old son has gone through all of the sites he has. It is ridiculous that our insurance will only give us one box a month. He's an active boy! Ugh. Anyway, is there anyone out there that has any extra T-Slim Autosoft sites? He does not care what color they are (he's used his sisters pink ones on numerous occasions when they were both on Minimed pumps). Or if anyone has any Minimed Mio's? They will work too, we will just have to use our tubing. Any help would be sooooo appreciated. I will happily pay for shipping.
    Thank you!
    Missy

2. Portabella

Portabella Approved members

Will these work? (see attached)
    My husband has 9 boxes of each. He's getting a new pump and won't need the medtronic sets.

Attached Files:

3. Missynoodle

Missynoodle New Member

Portabella
    Hi, I am just now seeing this post. I am not sure why I wasn't notified that there was a response. We can't use the reservoirs, but could DEFINATELY use the sites! I would be happy to pay for shipping.
    Please let me know if you still have them.
    Thank you SO much in advance!!
    Missy