- advertisement -

Help me

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by rb2015, Jun 6, 2009.

1. rb2015

rb2015 Approved members

OMG i was diagnose with type one diabtes 4 months ago
    every thing has been going downhill
    my grades sliped i became grumpy i lost my girlfreind
    WHAT DO I DO

SUPPORT FOR A CURE

2. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

Hey my name is Kiersten and I'm 18 years old. I was diagnsed about 3 and a hlad years ago (when I was 14).
    Anyways welcome to CWD. I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. We all know what that is like. Are you on Shots? a pump?
    I'm sorry to hear about your gf and your grades.
    I'm sure that someone will have suggestions but right now I can'y think of any:( It does get easier. After a while you will just do what you need to do without thinking about it. Good Luck:cwds:

3. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Hi my name is Rae. I'm 18 and have been diagnosed with type 1 for 11 years. I have a pump and cgms. Being diagnosed is overwhelming, it takes time to get use to it but you will. If you don't have a 504 plan set up, please make sure to do that before next school year. Try to find people in your area with diabetes to talk to. Having people that know what you are going through is awesome!

4. KaTyE

KaTyE Approved members

Awww....im sooo sorry Were looking for one this summer...!! were helping..cant wait!!! SORRY!!