- advertisement -

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by derbygirl918, May 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. derbygirl918

derbygirl918 New Member

I am a mom of three kids. My oldest girl was diagnosed July 2005 at age 4 1/2. She has been pumping since Jan. 2009. My youngest girl was diagnosed Jan. 2010 at 16 months old. She has been pumping since May 2011. My son does not have diabetes. I have decided it is time to reach out to anyone who will listen. I am burned out. I'm tired of diabetes. One day I just quit writing down blood sugars, that was last September. Surprisingly over the holidays there A1C's were in the 7's but I have a feeling they have gone up again. My life revolves around diabetes. I have put alot of things on hold because I can't leave my kids with anyone. My husband works and goes to school so I deal with this the most.

2. jbmom1b2g

jbmom1b2g Approved members

Welcome so sorry you have to deal with this. Do you go to primary childrens? We are trying to get back to ut to be closer to my dd's dr. What part of utah are you in? This site has been so helpful for me. Also do you ever get the flyers that say what kind of activities the diabetes assiciation does?