- advertisement -

Hello from Oregon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Erika's Mom, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Erika's Mom

Erika's Mom Approved members

Hi, I'm technically not new. But I haven't been on in a really long time. And we've moved to a new state. So I thought I would reintroduce myself. My daughter has had T1D for two years and was recently dx with Celiac in 2010. She is a strong girl and handles it all very well. I would really like to find out if there is anyone on here from Beaverton Oregon. I figure since it's a much more populated area than where we moved from, maybe there are other diabetic her age. She is 8. If not, does anyone know how to find local forums or search out other diabetics in your area? Thanks.

2. JeremysDad

JeremysDad Approved members

Hi Erika's Mom. Welcome back. There are a lot of folks here who's kids were diagnosed with Celiac's not long after their diabetes diagnosis. Hopefully you'll find the info you are looking for.

3. MamaC

MamaC Approved members

Welcome back to CWD.

4. sc41ksg

sc41ksg Approved members

Hello from another Oregonian,
    We are from the city of Springfield. Myself, my wife, and 11-year old son are type 1 diabetics. All three have insulin pumps.

5. JeremysDad

JeremysDad Approved members

3 type-1's in one family? Oh no :eek:

6. kgerrick

kgerrick Approved members

Hi and nice to meet you!

3 in one family! Wow! You all must be amazing together!!:)

7. sc41ksg

sc41ksg Approved members

A family that pumps together stays together. I also have a 4-year old princess. She is not a diabetic, however she has a old meter with no poker and she will check her Bg when we all do. Her Bg will run from 5-13 the highest she will count.