- advertisement -

Haven't been on in a while

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by Diet Dr. Pepper, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

have I missed anything? :cwds:

Oh and "Hi!" to all my diabuddies! :D

2. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

I have been on 'browseing' lately. I sort of stopped contributing because university has been so insane.
    That and I feel my Diabetes is so different that anything I have to say isn't helpful.
    That and my unconventional use of D technology is well unconvientional... Right now I'm on two shots of lantus again and my pump is at home back in the box in till I feel like pumping again but hey YDMV and mine is heavy on the Vary.
    My insulin needs have dropped insanly except on the rare occasion.
    I miss yall though :)

3. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

haha, i haven't been on much either :(

i got a omnipod in dec, which i'm loving to hate, really the only good thing about it so far is the lack of tubes. i'm also trying to get to work on my jdrf walk campaign....speaking of, could you guys help me out? i posted and then started poking around and realized a ton of my friends from '08/early'09 were mia, lol!
    that's about it for me, other than a new kitten who's so hyper just watching him makes me feel like i'm dropping...... :p