- advertisement -

Have One touch, want freestyle

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by nebby3, Sep 12, 2015.

1. nebby3

nebby3 Approved members

Due to insurance changes we are now using freestyle meters but I still have a lot of one touch supplies (meters and strips). Is there anyone in the reverse situation who wants to trade?

2. jenm999

jenm999 Approved members

I am in the same boat.

3. jenm999

jenm999 Approved members

Sent you a PM

4. Mo1

Mo1 Approved members

I have Freestyle for Omnipod and also use Verio IQ for when we use TSlim. My daughter wanted to go back to the TSlim and so have a lot of Freestle strips. Are folks still interested?

5. nebby3

nebby3 Approved members

I'm still interested but I think the Verio uses different strips form the other One Touches, yes?

6. jenm999

jenm999 Approved members

Yes, the verio strips are different from the one touch ultra blue strips that I think Roberta and I both have.

7. Mo1

Mo1 Approved members

Boo on not having Verio but I have about 1200 Freestyle strips. I can spare a box now (600 ) strips and will hold on to the other box for awhile since we'll use the Omnipod at specific times (or at least that's the plan). They don't expire until 8/2016 or so. If we don't end up using the other box in a timely manner I can send them on. If you want to pm me, I can send them.