- advertisement -

Have I done something wrong

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by kierbabi09, Sep 27, 2008.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

that I don't know about? I'm not trying to start anything, honest, but I'm really getting upset and I am about to stop posting here, although I really don't want to do that:(
    I don't know what I did, if anything, but I'm really confused, and I already mentioned upset. Would somebody PLEASE tell me what is going on? I have not had this problem before, and I don't *think* that I'm a mean person. AM I:confused:

2. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Please do not leave. You are not a mean person. You have made great contributions to the site and the teens. I would really hate to see you go.

3. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

I'm not sure what is going on myself. But, you are definitely not a mean person.

4. kierbabi09

Well thank you, both of you:)
    I really don't want to leave, and actually had no REAL plans of doing so, I was just confused:(. I wanted to make sure that I did not do anything wrong, or was mean to anyone or offended anyone. Good to know I did not do so.

5. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Okay, I haven't been on in like a week, and this is the first thing I've read. (we STILL don't have power LOL,) but Kier, I don't know of anything that could make people mad at you!! You are a sweet person, and if someone is like saying something bad about you, then they must have issues...

Edit: Saw the thread...strange...sorry.
    Oh and hey, if you get offended by my "issues" comment, I'm sorry...I l♥ve evvybody, and l♥ve makes the world go round, so spread it. :D :D :D

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  6. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I have missed so much this week and am confused myself. I'm saddened that some people are not feeling welcomed/comfortable here and are deciding to leave. I don't know of anything that could have been done differently regarding what just went on. You tried apologizing and asking what you could do, but it wasn't accepted from the other side. From now on if something is bugging someone, please come out and say it in the forum or in a pm. I come here to talk about anything and everything- that is part of coping with this stupid disease. I do not come here just to dwell on d! You have helped me so much and i would hate to see you go too

7. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Kiersten nooooooooo. You are not mean at all. I think you were one of the first people to really "talk" to me here. You are wonderful, and I would HATE HATE HATE to see you leave. I love ya buddy! We all need eachother here, and that includes YOU! I am so confused about everything going on here, and I think it's upsetting everyone a lot. Please don't leave. :(

8. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

I'm in the same boat but refuse to leave you and I did nothing wrong. We tryed to stop a fight and if anyone is confused this thread is the reason everything is a mess. Keir and I where attacked publicly and some PM's where exchanged. It's a whole mess.
    Stay Kier. Don't goes!!!

http://forums.childrenwithdiabetes.com/showthread.php?t=24212

9. kierbabi09

I was just upset that's all and I'm not leaving, for one moment I juet FELT like leaving. I know that I'm mature enough to just forget it al and move on:)

10. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

IF anyone has anything they want to say to me regaurding any of this PM me.
    Do not post anything mean you have to say here on the forum.
    I'm glad your staying Kier.
    I just feel like others aren't going to like us because we tryed to sort something out. What makes me mad is we where the only two targeted out of everyone here and now because we said something back and tryed to resolve it I worry others are going to not like me anymore.

11. kierbabi09

I don't think so Jess.
    I think that it's over now, and hopefully this problem doesn't come up again.
    It was just something that just got out of hand, but I think we should all just forget it.

12. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

im glad youre staying:cool: