- advertisement -

Happy new year!

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by emm142, Jan 2, 2014.

1. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Just wanted to wish everyone a brilliant 2014, filled with happiness, health and hugs.

It's been a while since I checked in here, my life has been crazy busy, but mostly good things! Diabetes is chugging along in the background, under slightly better control than before... hoping my next a1C can break the 8.5 mark (below, of course!). University is going great, in my final year now so lots of work, but it's really interesting etc. so that's awesome.

Hope things are going well for everyone here. Hopefully I can check in more, but if anyone wants to keep up with me using facebook instead, just shoot me a PM. :)

2. sooz

sooz Approved members

Happy New Year! Glad things are going well! Great to see you post!

3. nanhsot

nanhsot Approved members

Emma!!! I've missed you, so glad to see you check in. Happy and blessed New Year to you! Stick around would you!!??

4. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Hi both of you! Hope you're doing well too. :) I'll do my best to come in more regularly - perhaps I need to set CWD as my homepage!

5. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Glad to hear things are going well. I know you are probably very glad that 2013 is in your rear view window! May 2014 be happy, healthy and full of peace and good fortune.