- advertisement -

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Becky Stevens mom, May 7, 2011.

1. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

To all of the Moms and Grammas of CWD. I wish you a Happy and relaxing Mothers day. I wish you all great BGs for wake up and all day long. And I hope you all get to enjoy your day to the fullest.:cwds:

So, what does everyone have planned?:) I think we are going to a mall early in the day and then when I get home I plan on planting some herbs in my herb garden, then Kentucky Fried Chicken for supper;)

2. MamaBear

MamaBear Approved members

Happy Mother's Day to you too! My kids are plotting cooking french toast for breakfast. Not sure about the rest of the day. I only know I feel like being lazy and don't want to cook at all the entire day.

3. Kelly.Marie

Kelly.Marie Approved members

Happy Mother's Day to you!! Jack told me we have big plans, but he is not allowed to tell.
    Wish you nothing but sunshine.

4. JeremysDad

JeremysDad Approved members

Happy mothers day ladies.

I'm taking my family to a mother day brunch. We'll have to watch the carbs but Jeremy will probably do multiple small boluses, depending on what he eats.

5. NatBMomto4

NatBMomto4 Approved members

Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Becky, and to all of the amazing "D-Moms" out there!

No big plans for us. Late lunch with my Mom and Dad and my brother and his family, and soccer for Andrew in the evening. As long as I get 4 big hugs and 4 I love you's from my kids' beautiful faces, I will be the happiest Mom in the world!!

Erik did take the kids out for a bit today, and he said when he went in to Wal-Mart they had a kid craft table set up for kids to make their Moms something. Keira came home and told me how she made me a "Muver's Day surprise!" This will be her first homemade gift and I am so excited to see it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with love!!!:cwds:

6. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

I watched my 4 yr old granddau today and she kept telling me that tomorrow is Mudders Day. Happy Mothers Day to all here at CWD.

7. irishmom

irishmom Approved members

Happy MOthers day to all of you ladies.....we are hoping no one fights today...lol..my Patrick said he will not talk today and to let him sleep in..then he wont argue..and finally last day on prednisone was yesterday....a good night sleep i will get tonite!
    Have a lovely day....
    Marcia
    :)

8. monkeyschool

monkeyschool Approved members

Happy Mother's Day to you and all CWD moms. We had DH pick up DD's (Dunkin Donuts) for us this morning :) My DD (daugher, lol) has dance 2-5:30 (was hoping they would cancel for mom's day, but they didn't)..from there we are going to my momma's house.

9. bibrahim

bibrahim Approved members

Happy Mother's day to you too. We are going to my Mom's for lunch. I made rolls and my CWD made a cheesecake (30 carbs per slice). I had asked for my car to be washed and cleaned and we got that accomplished.

My CWD bought me See's candy and paid for it herself. My 16yo is probably going to do a labor of love and yesterday she so nicely included me in Prom so that was a gift in itself.

Hope you all have a great day!

10. wilf

wilf Approved members

Here's wishing all of the mothers a wonderful day - good weather and good times with family and friends. :)

11. mandapanda1980

mandapanda1980 Approved members

Happy mothers day!!

We have such an easy, relaxing day going on...

Planting some flowers and such around the house, getting supplies and painting our chicken coop, doing laundry.

Its a beautiful 70 degrees here with the sun shining. Perfect except for the black flies :\