- advertisement -

Guys just want to point out the OT forum...

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Mody_Jess_Pony, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

We teens there was an original bunch of us, asked that the off topic section be made to keep a separation from general topics and the diabetes information to help keep things clear for people new to here. I notice that it's not being used, so I just wanted to put a gentle reminder that things not related to diabetes should go in the OT.
    Thanks,
    Jess

2. Rayuzaki

Rayuzaki Approved members

no one really cares, evryone uses this forum for both diabetes/non-diabetes related, no one is guna stop postin here just cuz thers a certain forum for off topic stuff, weidersehen.

3. emm142

emm142 Approved members

It makes things difficult for other users. And to be honest, it's a large part of the reason why I rarely look at the teens board anymore.

4. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

Me too. It's just a mess of random unrelated posts and it's not worth sorting through.

5. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

The diabetes form is for diabetes, and the OT for OT. We didn't make the OT just to keep the forum pretty but to keep the Diabetes information and questions prominent for new people here. The unrelated posts should be in the OT. I'm not saying this to be mean, but the reason many don't post in the Teens is because of the disorganization. I don't post here anymore because of this.
    Please use the OT, we aren't being mean about this at all.

6. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

since Emma, Jordan and Jess already pretty much said it all....i'm going to say i totally agree with you guys, and leave it at that :)