- advertisement -

Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Sandy's mom, May 15, 2009.

1. Sandy's mom

Sandy's mom Approved members

Can anyone tell me what happened last night? We couldn't miss our Red Wings game, so I missed it!

I read in the paper both George and Izzy are "gone". How?????? What was the shocker?

2. jcanolson

jcanolson Approved members

3. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

I don't think Izzy is really gone.

I'm still hyperventilating over it though. It was GOOODDDDD!

4. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 Approved members

All I can say is WOW. Didn't expect that!

5. CaelinsMommy

CaelinsMommy Approved members

Really?!?!? I didn't think it was all that exciting, especially the first hour. Maybe I ruin these things for myself by thinking too much... It will be interesting though to see if the diva (katherine heigl) returns next season. I suppose it will all be resolved in September...

6. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 Approved members

I did miss the first hour. Couldn't miss House :rolleyes: but the second hour was great.

7. hrermgr

hrermgr Approved members

The second hour was so surprising. I agree that Izzie will be back, but not George. I heard earlier this year that he wanted out.

8. bkfkmc

bkfkmc Approved members

Thanks for posting this. We had storms roll through and our electricity was our for an hour and a half---yup, for the entire last hour of Grey's. I really wanted to know what happened too!

9. Mom2Deacon

Mom2Deacon Approved members

I just watched it online. Wow!! I hate how they have these cliffhangers though. It is rough waiting until September to see how it is all resolved.

--Sara

10. betty6333

betty6333 Approved members

IMO, George is gone and lzzy lives. I will have to wait for next season to see if I am right ....

11. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

I had heard a few months ago that Izzy would not be on the show next year!

12. yeswe'rebothD

yeswe'rebothD Approved members

You're whining about waiting till SEPTEMBER??

As a LOST fan, I have to wait till February for my season premiere!!!

FEBRUARY! As in, 2010!!! :mad: :p

oh how we get wrapped up in our shows! :cwds:

13. twicker1

twicker1 Approved members

I'm kinda torn about what I think might happen, but I've been good about not letting the cliffhangers get to me. I KNOW the shows are going to do something dumb like this, and I'll just have to wait.

BUT, back in either Nov., or Dec., they were saying how both of them might not stay on the show, but not long after that, it came out that they both WERE going to be staying because of their contracts.

I love both of the characters, so I hope they both stay!

14. toohughey

toohughey Approved members

I heard that Izzy is leaving because George is leaving. They are good friends outside the show...

TRACY

15. Gaia

Gaia Approved members

Last I had heard, they were both in contract negogiations. George's charachter hasnt been getting much air time so I can understand that. With Izzie's, it got weird for a while, then when Denny said he was her tumor, it kind of made sense to me. I taped it so that I could watch it again cause thanks to DH having company last night, I really couldnt give it alot of attention. But I'll tell you, when the guy on the stretcher opened his eyes, I had a pretty good idea that it was George. I had read somewhere that his character joins the army as a medic and then he was going to be injured in the finale. I had assumed in Iraq. I cant believe the writers didnt let him get that far. I thought it was commendable, what he wanted to do.

Can you tell Im a big Grey's fan? Seen every episode. I was the same way w/ ER for the whole 15 years! I saw the House finale the other night....didnt like what they did. Same way w/ Bones.

(Yea, I know, I really need to get a life lol. Sorry for spelling. Just worked a 8 hr shift running my butt off on 4 hours sleep - yep DH again - dont ask)

16. Deannas mom

Deannas mom Approved members

we talked about Grey's all day at work today.. We all gotten word that George was leaving the show and when they had him joining the army..I thought that was it,that's how they have him leaving the show, then when the man came in the ER...I had a funny feeling it was George and then when he tried the first time to write something in Grey's hand I said out loud OH MY GOD IT"S GEORGE!!!! I loved what they did with the story...and I think Lizzy will be back I think that in the "dream" scene... (you know at the end where Lizzy is in the same dress she wore when deny died and she sees George there when the elevator doors open).., I think George tells her that she has to go back and fight or something to that affect lol,,I'm a HUGE Grey's fan..:D:D