advertisement

Great..I have to cancel again!!!

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Mom2Deacon, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Mom2Deacon

Mom2Deacon Approved members

Alex and Sebi were supposed to be going to Indy to visit their grandparents this weekend starting tomorrow night. Hawke and I have had confirmed cases of the flu, and Deacon seems to be coming down with it. He is a toss up right now. He was awake and whining last night and he had a slight fever. I gave him ibuprofen and he was boisterous this morning. I am just waiting for someone else to get it since this is what seems to be going on.

So since we do have cases of the flu here, I am not letting the other kids go. I think that is the best and safest thing to do.

I am so tired of being sick. So darn tired of it!!!

--Sara

2. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

I'm sorry your sick and you have to cancel the trip again.. I hope that Deacon can bounce the sickies right out of him:cwds:

feel better soon!

3. Mom2Deacon

Mom2Deacon Approved members

Thank you. And thank you for understanding. I knew that all of you would understand why I wouldn't send the kids there. I know that their grandmother would take care of them if they got sick there but their grandparents do not need to be sick either.

I am feeling better today thanks to advil. I am hoping that maybe I am on the mend too.

--Sara

4. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

Sorry you had to cancel again, but you made the right decision. The grandparents do not need to get sick.