- advertisement -

Great Experience with T-Slim

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by lisanc, Jan 15, 2014.

1. lisanc

lisanc Approved members

We recently switched from Medtronic to T-slim and I had to post what a great experience we had.

First of all, we had our pump in our hands in record time from the time we ordered it, in fact, much to Maddie's delight we got it on Christmas Eve. Once we started the process, they wasted no time in getting the pump to us, lightning speed!! Secondly, even though it was the holiday season and we were not on the docket for training ... they went out of their way to make sure that Maddie got trained over the holiday break which was much better for her. We received the pump on Christmas Eve and by the following Tuesday we were in pump training. Since no trainers were available in our doctor's office, we went to another doctor's office and were "up and running". Since then, the customer service has been fantastic ... one even remembered my name ... and it is not like I was constantly calling, I was just calling with minor questions. Most importantly, Maddie, to date, loves the pump ... loves the touch screen and I love the ability to easily edit basal patterns among other features.

Just wanted to give kudos to the Tandem team ... we have been thoroughly impressed with both the pump and the company.

2. StacyMM

StacyMM Approved members

I feel the same way - Tandem has been nothing but awesome to work with. And the pump is so easy to use!

My daughter managed to break the screen on her pump (and that isn't easy to do!!!) and it was a weekend during the holidays. I called them, knowing that it would be hard to get one to us, and they offered to have one delivered by a courier. I declined as we still have her OmniPod PDM around and could switch pumps so it wasn't necessary. However...DD wanted to use that pump as long as she could and it worked great, even with a broken screen for several days! I loved that they offered the courier, though - great customer service!