- advertisement -

Good Bye?

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by Rukio, May 1, 2010.

1. Rukio

Rukio Banned

So my younger cousin is in this room, saying they wish they weren't my cousin, that I was dead. That I'm a fat ugly tard ect...so basicly when they leave I'm going to just do as they recommend most likely. Because I hate this place and having everyone say they hate me and trying to be nice and just go with what they say so they'll stop insulting me. I'd run away if I didn't have diabetes. Oh, they also told me to go overdose my insulin, so hmm...gosh darn it I hate these little brats who call me spoiled and say their life is awful. When they have a mother and a father who care, when they have everything they want. When they don't have to do insulin shots and test bloodsugar and have to listen to their grandma on the phone, yelling at their mom to stop drinking. This isn't a sympathy post, I just can't stand this house any more.

2. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Please talk to somebody professional about the feelings you are having.

You can get help, and you will not feel like this forever; please do not make any rash decisions.

3. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

From someone who is in your situation, please don't let someone convince you to take your own life. While I may not have your exact situation, I know what it is like to have your own peers talk down to you and have an emotionally absent parent. I also know what it is like in the aftermath of my own suicide attempt, it's not the experience that one would like to have apart of their journey in life. But that experience allowed me to get more help, than what I already had. And the thing is all you need is someone to help whether it be a teacher, a guidance counselor, a psychologist, or a friend. You'll be amazed at the feeling of just letting out all the feelings whether good or bad is like.

If you want to talk to me just PM me I'll be willing to talk to you at anytime.

4. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I PM'd you.

Please let us know you're okay.

5. Allyson94

Allyson94 Approved members

You should at least reply so people know your okay:cwds:

6. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

7. Rukio

Rukio Banned

Sorry, I just don't feel like posting much.

8. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

when you make a post such as this one, you really should come back and let people know you are ok..

9. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

it's going to get better......it really will..... :)