- advertisement -

Girlie pump pouches

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Nancy in VA, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Nancy in VA

Nancy in VA Approved members

I have some pump pouches that are in good used condition. My daughter wore them from when she was 3 or 4 until about 8, so that's the age waist they will probably fit. They are from Angel Bear. I have a lavender one with pink butterflies, a patriotic red/white/blue one, I have a green with red Christmas one, and then I have a white/blue daisy one that is from another company.

These are used but still have life in them. If there is someone here with a little girl around that age who would like some used pump pouches, let me know. I know they aren't cheap and my daughter either carries her pump in her pocket or uses a spi belt when she's exercising now.

2. KHS22

KHS22 Approved members

I am in Canada, but would happily pay shipping for them! My daughter is 5, always wears in a pouch. She loves the soft ones, not spibelts!

Thanks!