- advertisement -

GF Graham Crackers?

Discussion in 'Celiac' started by hrermgr, May 16, 2008.

1. hrermgr

hrermgr Approved members

Do they exist? We've been talking about summer vacations and camping at our house and naturally we like make s'mores during these events! Without a GF graham cracker, that will be hard. Any suggestions???

2. WestinsMom

WestinsMom Approved members

I have not found any. I will be interested to see if anyone has. I wonder if there is a recipe? Although I would MUCH rather buy them! :)

3. bkfkmc

bkfkmc Approved members

We have used Health Valley Rice Bran crackers for smores. It's not exactly the same, but it is the best substitution we have found so far. My son liked it.

4. BrendaK

BrendaK Neonatal Diabetes Registry

YES, they do exist. I have found them at The Gluten Free Store in Northbrook, IL. Here is their website http://www.glutenfreestoreusa.com/

I'm sure you can call and ask what brand they are and how to get them. (I haven't tried them, I have just seen them.)

5. NatesMom

NatesMom Approved members

I have found great ones...Jo-sef vanilla graham crackers. My son and all of his friends that are non-celiacs love them. They are also a great afternoon snack with peanut butter. They are out of Brooklyn, New York but I have found a store here in Portland, OR that carries them. Not cheap but with few options we don't have a lot of choices. www.josefsglutenfree.com I believe you can order them through their website also. I highly recommend them!

Good luck and enjoy the s'mores....

6. Theresa

Theresa Approved members