- advertisement -

GF Cookies

Discussion in 'Celiac' started by hrermgr, Dec 10, 2010.

1. hrermgr

hrermgr Approved members

Last weekend I was in search of easy GF cookie recipes. When I say easy I really mean I didn't want to purchase lots of special GF ingredients:D! So I went on line to the Betty Crocker gluten free website and found two recipes that worked well and tasted really good. One was for Peanut Butter Blossoms and the other was called Decadent Double Chocolate-Cherry Cookies. Yummmmmy!

If you search the Betty Crocker gluten free recipes, you will find them. Thought I would share in case you're looking for a couple of easy cookie recipes for the holidays!

2. lisamustac

lisamustac Approved members

Thank you! I have made a few things from the website all were very good and easy:)

3. Caldercup

Caldercup Approved members

4. hrermgr

hrermgr Approved members

I will make the sugar cookies with the GF yellow cake mix tonight or tomorrow. T's kindergarten class is decorating sugar cookies on Friday and her teacher asked about GF cookies for her. I'm hoping they will be equally as good!

5. kim5798

kim5798 Approved members

We made the "monster" cookies tonight....although left out the peanut butter since a couple of her classmates have peanut allergy. I told her we would make some for us with the peanut butter on the weekend. The cookies came out good!

How did the sugar cookies come out??

6. still..hopeful

still..hopeful Approved members

Are the store brand sprinkles gf? I want to decorate cookies but was trying to figure out what all to use.

7. katie.c

katie.c Approved members

I don't know if this has been posted somewhere else already but we do the peanut butter cookies from the Kraft label.
    It's just 1 cup of peanut butter, 1/2 cup of sugar and an egg. Bake at 325 for 15 minutes (golden brown).
    They seem weird the first time because they come out so soft. You have to let them cool but they're really good after they've hardened. It's worked fine with a few different kinds of PB and no problems for us so far. All my kids like them a lot. It doesn't make a very big batch but you can easily double or triple it.

8. hrermgr

hrermgr Approved members

The sugar cookies turned out nicely. A little more crumbly then a normal one but overall good taste! And they were easy to make...which I really like!