- advertisement -

Geting noticed

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by Rayuzaki, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Rayuzaki

Rayuzaki Approved members

School started yesterday, it was a pretty good day. I really like this girl I'm friends with, I spoke to her yesterday during lunch, but she was ther only to get classes changed, cuz I hav 2nd lunch and she has 1st. We don't hav classes togethr and we only see each other in the halls if timing is rite. I don't know if she likes me in the same way that I like her, but I need to change classes so I hav lunch with her. I also want to ask her if she'd share a locker with me. I know that I've said stuff like this before, and that most of u either don't care about stuff on here that's unrelated to D, or don't know how to respond, but I just needed to get this out. I don't care if ppl rnt responding to my stuff anymore, any comments on here would b nice.

2. Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac Approved members

I would try something a little easier than changing your classes just to be with her. idk how your school does it, but our schedules are mostly unchangeable. And just think what would happen if you changed your schedule then you two didn't work out. That would be a pretty crappy year.

Do you have any time in the morning before school starts? My high school started at 8:00, but we could get there as early as 7:00. If you could figure out where she hangs out in the morning, you could get some time to hang out with her.

3. pianoplayer4

pianoplayer4 Approved members

I don't really have any advice, :eek: sorry. But I hope you are able to make some other friends to, just introduce yourdefl to people, start the conversation. I hope things get better ( and I like it when people post in the ot forum it helps remind me that d isn't my whole life)