- advertisement -

Gaps in Medtronic Pump Upload

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by CaitlinsMam, Aug 5, 2014.

1. CaitlinsMam

CaitlinsMam New Member

Hi all, this is my first post so please forgive me if I've missed this thread elsewhere.

My daughter (13) has been experiencing gaps in her Medtronic Carelink pump uploads. This has been happening for a few months now....

So, we've changed the pump twice, changed the meter, started a new profile and it's still happening! We've uploaded at home and at her hospital clinic and still had gaps. Two clinics ago we uploaded in front of the consultant and information on the pump memory did not appear on the system.

Most recently a three day gap where the system upload says she had done no tests and had no insulin. I had been with her 24/7 in this period and observed regular tests and boluses!!

Has anybody else experienced this please? If so how did the problem get fixed?

Thanks so much for any help, my daughter is distraught that her doctors don't believe her!:blue:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  2. Sari

Sari Approved members

the last time this happened to us, the date on the meter was off by a day. Double check that.

3. valerie k

valerie k Approved members

all our gaps are user made. I swear if I don't hound matt, he would NEVER test his blood or bolus till he felt low or sick. At the rate Im pulling my hair out at his behavior, I should be bald 10 times over.