- advertisement -

friendssssss... :-(

Discussion in 'Teens' started by alisong0223, Jan 16, 2007.

1. alisong0223

alisong0223 Approved members

Okay, so I got diagnosed on April 20, 2006...and it's not even been ayear, obviously. And I went on the pump at the end of the summer becuase I could NOT handle doing so many shots in one day. So everything is pretty good, except I don't have any friends that have diabetes and all I want is someone that I can talk to a lot and relate because no one really understands unless they actually have the freaking disease. Any takers? :(

2. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

3. Rob

Rob Approved members

if you're into email, ya can give me a shout, paintball_badass@hotmail.com. I'm always lookin for new people to write to when i get home from work. (it's lonley at 3:30 am).

4. cutiediabetic95

cutiediabetic95 Approved members

i have yahoo IMing too! u can IM me any time. my name is shayna8909. ive been diabetic 4 9 years now. im 11 too.:)

5. cassandra

cassandra Approved members

6. cutiediabetic95

cutiediabetic95 Approved members

7. butterflygal291

butterflygal291 Approved members

8. Mad Maz & Ecstatic Emma

Mad Maz & Ecstatic Emma Approved members

hi there

my name is emma my best friend is called maz and she has diabetes i dont however we meet bout 7 years ago and yes i know wat she is talking bout and wat to do if something is wrong but when we first meet i didnt have a clue wat to do if you dont have any friends that are diabete then try tell your other friends bout diabetes and there can try and understand
    trust me your not alone

smile like you mean it

me and maz our always here to talk to :)

9. allisa

allisa Approved members

Have you thought of signing up for any Diabetes Camps ? There is one in NH and Joslin Clinic runs some in Mass.....everyone there has Diabetes and knows what it's REALLY like. Also.....there are some groups around that do a lot of meetings...kids and parents both go, then split up...we go to one in North Andover Mass and I have a list of a few others....PM me if you might be intereested in looking into it !

10. faerie

faerie New Member

I just got diagnosed less than a year ago, too, and my best friend has been really cool about it all, but I know what its like to want someone to talk to that actually has diabetes.