- advertisement -

Freelancing for Examiner.com (Atlanta, GA) as ATL Diabetes Reporter!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by mischloss, Aug 18, 2010.

1. mischloss

mischloss Approved members

:D Okay so this is going to be challenging what with a full time job, back to school stuff and all, but exciting none the less. I will be "covering" the diabetes "beat" in the Atlanta, GA area. All activities, walks, conferences, etc. Guess it includes Type 2 as well as Type 1 since they are not telling me otherwise!

But some of my articles don't have to be localized, and can be about anything diabetic, so I am asking my CWD family to give me suggestions and ideas for future articles. I want to cover pumping, tethering, school angst, DKA symptoms, you know the basic everyday things that we have learned here and passing on the wisdom.

Anyway, if you have any ideas, or would like me to "interview" you on a topic please feel free to PM me. Also, photos are helpful for the articles and I would of course credit you with that. They want about 3 articles a week but I really don't know with a real day job how that is all going to play out. But fun trying at any rate and maybe we can pass important information on.

Blessings, Maria

2. Brynn

Brynn Approved members

That's awesome. Congrats on the job :D

3. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

That sounds great!