- advertisement -

Freebie Bonanza (aka I love my t:slim rep)

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by mamattorney, Nov 8, 2013.

1. mamattorney

mamattorney Approved members

My daughter said she might like a new t:clip for Christmas (they are these little clips for the pump that come in about 10 different colors).

They are $19.95 on the tandem website, but I took a chance and emailed my rep, explained that I wanted to give Kaylee a new clip as a stocking stuffer and asked if she had an extra one that she could give me. She was so nice and said, sure, and to watch the mail.

Today a package arrived with 3 different colored t:clips plus a fancier leatherette case called the t:wallet ($29.95) and little t:slim shaped tin of glucose tablets. Yowsa! I know they are free to her, but that's $90 worth of accessories!

I don't know why, but that really made my day.

She said they are having a t:slim birthday party in December for all area t:slimmers. Hopefully we'll be able to go - I think Kaylee would get a kick out of it because she doesn't know anyone else who uses one.

2. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

That's cool! We've found the customer service to be really, really good. :)

3. hdm42

hdm42 Approved members

:D love it! Tandem's CS is awesome.

4. MissionsMom

MissionsMom Approved members

I'm so glad to hear that you are all happy with Tandem's CS. We have our Demo appt this Thursday (World Diabetes Day), and can't wait to get our hands on it. We were diagnosed in March, as well, mamattorney, and appreciate your posts on the T-slim. Your success gives us hope!