- advertisement -

Free to good home ;-)

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Mama2H, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

Up for grabs I have 3 females:

Female #1
    Has "minor" medical issues, will come with full years worth of supplies. You must be willing to wake up multiple times a night to clear alarms and occasionally check blood sugars. Must be available by phone to help with "special diet" Fully house broken. Does babysit for proper reinforcement. Slight "Diva" attitude, can be broken with proper training. Recently seen on Tv so you can claim star quality.

Female #2
    Clean bill of health. Has some "control" issues that can be remedied with a strong will. Will come with instructions on how to deal with behavior. Fully housebroken. Will do chores with proper reinforcement.

Female #3
    Very cute. Melts any heart. Partially house broken, sudden fear of pooping in the proper place, fully expected to outgrow this. Must be willing to help groom and feed. Loves to do chores but you must be willing to redo. You must be willing to ooohhh and ahhhh at multiple clothing changes per day and help change hair bows. Must be willing to only talk on the phone after she is sleeping. A little demanding but expected to outgrow this.

All 3 must go as a set. They get along great with each other as long as they have their own space. Get along great with cats, dogs, hamsters, horses, or any other furry critter. Will not do well in a home with reptiles or any other slimy creatures. They will fight if they do not have a large area to roam during warm months. Would make a great Christmas present for a dh or for grandparents. You pay shipping. Picture below:

[​IMG]

Of coarse I am kidding :) I just needed an excuse to post their new Christmas picture. Of coarse I may change my mind and offer them up when they are all 3 home and fighting.

2. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

Your girls are beautiful.. Not sure I can handle any girls in my house, too many boys.. lol :D

3. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

I am willing to trade ;) Dh is dieing to coach a wrestler :eek:

4. KeltonsMom

KeltonsMom Approved members

I will trade you one almost 16 year old boy with some medical issues for all three girls..The boy comes with a years worth of both Novolog and Levemir, and his teenage attitude (he is always right about everything and adults are clueless)

5. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

I may consider this ;) Does he wrestle?

6. Caydens_Mommy

Well I think we might can work something out then.. The boys seem to think they are pro wrestlers.. Especially Cayden... He tries to karate chop everything so, wrestling would come easy to him.. lol :D

7. KeltonsMom

He is a fast learner..One word of warning though, he will eat anything that is not nailed down and he more than likely eats more than your 3 girls combined and then some..He will do anything for food, he does not like greasy food and he loves to eat vegetables and especially salad..Oh and he can cook, cleaning is another story, but it can be done if threats to withhold food are made :D

8. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

OMG I am ROFLMAO! You guys are awesome :D

9. KeltonsMom

Forgot to mention since you are not his biological mother he will help you do anything around the house as well as yard work..He has made a request that he is to live somewhere that gets lots of snow..He can take care of his own medical needs with some assistance..He may need help adjusting basals and I:C ratios and may need reminders to pre-bolus..He also requires 10 hours of sleep..He likes all animals including snakes (snakes are not allowed in my house to prevent me from having a heart attack)

10. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

Hmmm, this is tempting. How does the 12 year old feel about wrestling? Willing to learn?

11. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

OOOhhhh Ohhhh how do they feel about MMA?

12. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

How does he feel about gardening? I may be willing to do this if he is willing to help grow extra veggies ;)

13. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

Will he scoop manure? The girls will do anything for anyone other than me also :rolleyes: It would be nice to get someone to remove the Gardner snakes when the pop up :eek:

14. KeltonsMom

He will garden and scoop poop and remove all the snakes after he has shoved them in your face to show you how cool they are..He enjoys helping other people and he volunteers his time to help others on a weekly basis..His sense of humor is similar to mine, he goes for serious shock value and will make you laugh often.

15. Riley'sMom

Riley'sMom Approved members

that's funny. guess your husband is into that too.
    same here. watches it, does it, teaches it.
    we have no sons either, but our 6 year old can do a "cross collar choke" haha.
    is your DVR filled with the ultimate fighter??

16. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

OMG I have seen every single ultimate fighter show! We have to watch it every single day :eek: I swear, I am ready to get rid of the dish just so I can watch some normal tv in our living room LOL Now that they have another organization (can't remember the name right now) that broke from the MMA to start their own there is twice as many fights on :rolleyes:

17. Caydens_Mommy

We are all over MMA here.. Already working with Cayden on it.. We love love love watching UFC.. This might work!! :D

18. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

what a gorgeous picture.. such pretty girls:)

19. Kalebsmom

Kalebsmom Approved members

I am in Iowa so no matter where you are I could be there in no time.

I have a 10 year old girl that has always wanted to have sisters.

Can I pay through Paypal?

20. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

Funded? ;)