- advertisement -

Free silicone medical alert bracelets

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by cynth873, Apr 24, 2012.

1. cynth873

cynth873 Approved members

Hi everyone!
    I wanted to let everyone know that we have a large number of silicone medical alert bracelets, which will be available to anyone who wants or needs one. The bracelets are blue, and have "Diabetes Type 1" and "Insulin Dependent" in white lettering; it also has two red medial alert symbols visible. I will try to post pictures here or send them in response to PMs asking for one.

The bracelets are approximately seven inches around, and may be loose on smaller children. However, we are actively working on acquiring six inch bracelets. If you are interested in a seven inch bracelet, please PM me and I will get it out to you.
    These bracelets were purchased with funds which were generously donated to the Dynamic League, a group my husband created to raise awareness of Type 1 Diabetes.

If you are interested in reading about the Dynamic League, you can visit them at the website www.thedynamicleague.com or find them on Facebook.

2. aharmona

aharmona New Member

Pictures

Attached are two pictures of what the wristbands look like.

Medical alert symbols that bookend the words 'Diabetes Type 1' on the front and 'Insulin Dependent' on the back.

3. cynth873

cynth873 Approved members

I have sent out several bracelets and still have plenty. Any one else want one?

4. EmilyTheDiabetic

EmilyTheDiabetic New Member

Do you still have some

5. caspi

caspi Approved members

Another necropost....... :rolleyes:

6. coni1523

coni1523 Approved members

do you still have any of them left?

7. stur7313

stur7313 New Member

Do you still have one left? Thanks!!