- advertisement -

Found a pump case!!!!

Discussion in 'Teens' started by munchkingirl, Jan 25, 2006.

1. munchkingirl

munchkingirl Approved members

So, I am SO excited! I found myself in NEED of a pump case a couple days ago, as I have bee just using the clip that came with it and my pump go ripped off ad out of me while playing some running games a couple days ago. I found the perfect case today for those teens who don't want to buy something directly from their supplier, or for those who don't want it to be too conspicuous! It's my new favorite thing:

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/prod/detail/0,,3321144,00.html

Mine is Black and White Checkered, it's really meant for an ipod - but hey, the pumps aren't much bigger than the ipod mini. So, it's great! It's got two ways of clipping: It's got a loop through the back so it can go through a belt, it's also got a larger velcro section as well - which you can clip on to a messenger style bag, or again, your belt - for extra security. And it just looks like you're carrying a cell phone or ipod. (and it seems like everyone has one of those lately). I tried to upload pictures of mine - however it wouldn't work, i'll have to try again some other time. Anyways. Yeah, just thought i'd share that with you all- - as it seems we've had several discussions regarding this.

Hope this helps! (i'm thrilled!)

Beth

2. faithe113001

faithe113001 Approved members

Very coolie!! That's always exciting when you get a new accessory! It's really cute too, looks durable, and much cheaper than anything offered by the pump companies!