- advertisement -

Final year exams!

Discussion in 'School and Daycare' started by coldblood676, Dec 7, 2011.

1. coldblood676

coldblood676 Approved members

Hey everyone, just thought id put up a thread of discussion about those who are doing there final year exams.

Next year i will be in year 12 so my exams will be pretty important and i know how strict the examination rooms can be.

Anyone have any tips or information about how they have managed exams in the past?

- Luke Saunderson

2. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I'm from the UK and I'm at university now so I sat my final year exams last summer.

I always had to get a letter from my diabetes team which basically said "Emma has type 1 diabetes. During exams she will need to have her blood glucose meter to test her blood glucose, and she will need to keep fast acting sugar with her at all times to treat a low blood glucose. She must also be able to operate her insulin pump when necessary."

I had a marker on my desk in the exam hall (a small gold star) to make the invigilators aware that I had special arrangements to keep food or non-clear liquid and electronic devices with me during the exams, and I never had a problem.