advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Alone

Discussion in 'UK' started by Juliana1245, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Juliana1245

Juliana1245 Approved members

These pasts weeks i have been really feeling down and upset,it's like friends are drifting away from me slowly,the friends i usually talk to everyday is turning into weeks and even months that i don't talk to no more. (n)
    What's happening?
    Is anyone feeling like this or is this a long lonely path i walk alone on ?

2. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I can't remember what age you said you were, but when I was about 14 (actually, around the time of my diabetes diagnosis) I found myself drifting away from my old friends. At the time it upset me, because I thought maybe I would end up without any friends, but these things tend to work themselves out in time. I have an incredible group of friends now, and wouldn't be without them. Things change with time and it's always a bit sad when you feel yourself drifting apart from people but I think it's really important to keep smiling and try to chat to lots of different people, at school etc. ((hugs))

3. Juliana1245

Juliana1245 Approved members

((hugs)) Im 15 lol and maybe their for the best or something good will come out of it