- advertisement -

Favorite Diet Soda

Discussion in 'Teens' started by munchkingirl, Apr 6, 2006.

1. devilpig2000

devilpig2000 Approved members

Diet Coke

I like the old fashioned Diet Coke. Did you know that Diet Coke was supposed to taste like Tab instead of coke? That's why they made Coke Zero. But, yeah, it's my legal drug.

2. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Diet Dr. Pepper ROX!!!!
    The stuff is awesome!! I tried to bring up a low the other day with reg, and almost couldn't finish it...it tasted kinda bitter :eek: nasty!!
    I do drink reg iced tea at home, because I figured my mom's sugar out :D

3. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

I can't choose between my 3 favorites lol...

Diet Mountain Dew, Diet Sunkist, or Diet Dr. Pepper! :rolleyes:

4. Aidyn

Aidyn Approved members

Yeeeah, I LOVE diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper! I also love plain ol' Diet Dr. Pepper, too, as well as diet cherry Coke, Coke Zero, and Diet Mountain Dew.

I never drink regular soda, for reasons mentioned above: it makes me feel like throwing up, tastes like a big, sugary mess, has way too many carbs to even consider covering, AND is a total waste of general calories!

5. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

OOOh I've always wondered: Does Diet Cherry Coke taste kinda like reg Cherry Coke? I love Cherry Coke.

6. jcanolson

jcanolson Approved members

I'd have to agree on dt. Mt. Dew, but my dd would say A&W Cream Soda.

7. liveitxloveit

liveitxloveit Approved members

i only drink diet coke/diet pepsi. i've never tried diet mt. dew or diet sprite (idk if they even have diet sprite) but those are my favorite regular sodas.

8. iluvnickjonas

iluvnickjonas Approved members

Diet Coke

I'm only a suspected diabetic (by my friend Splenda Brenda who has diabetes), but all my friends found out from Splenda Brenda, and every time they bring soda to school, they only let me have diet. That's right. They'll bring diet Coke just for me. My favoritest diet soda ever! BTW, wish me luck. I have to find a way to tell my parents!:cwds:

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  9. lulu

lulu Approved members

I can't tell the difference between diet and regular I always have to ask my mom and brother to make sure that it is not regular. Regular is painful when you get such high blood sugars!!! :]] So since I can't tell the difference why not drink diet:]]!

Megan

10. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

If you can't taste the difference, see if you can SMELL the diff. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't.

11. ehm1989

ehm1989 Approved members

ah i love diet cheerwine too!!! I went to camp in NC and my family has a house up there, so everytime we're there my mom buys gallons of cheerwine to bring home! I haven't had regular since I was diagnosed :( but diet is just as good!:)

12. purplewowies

purplewowies Approved members

I don't have diabetes but...

I always drink Caffeine Free Diet Mountain Dew! Even though I'm not diabetic, my mom won't buy it cause she says the diet tastes the same. (And it does.)

One time at a picnic thing in 7th grade, I told my English teacher Caffeine Free Diet Mountain Dew was better than regular (caffeinated) Mtn. Dew. She said that the best kind is staight Mtn Dew (the caffeinated sugary kind).

YEAH. Like she wants me bouncing off the walls more than I already do.:)

13. someone

someone Approved members

I usually drink regular coke, sprite, 7up or gingerale and bolus. I hate diet.

14. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I just discovered Cherry Coke Zero!! YUM!!

15. sarah[:

sarah[: Approved members

the only sodas that i drink are diet coke/pepsi and sprite.
    i'm more of a milk person, haha.