advertisement

Families in Europe???

Discussion in 'Europe' started by StillMamamia, Mar 27, 2008.

1. kaiser.k

kaiser.k New Member

Can I be eurodiaclub member? :)

Hi to all europeans :)

I am absolutely a new on this phorum. Can I be euro-club member?? :)
    We are a family with two daughters - 3 and 1,5 years old from Czech Republic. The older daughter was diagnosed as a 1. type diabetic this year and I would like to communicate with other people (parents) who lives with same "problem".

Kamil

2. Mom_to_4_Princesses

Mom_to_4_Princesses Approved members

Hi all! I'm on the boards off and on a little bit. Love this site with all the helpful info and helpful people :)

My family and I are currently in Budapest, Hungary. We are an expat family from the US. We've only been here for a couple of weeks but I love it.

I'm a mom to four girls. My 5-year-old was diagnosed with type 1 last July when we were living in Bulgaria so we were sent to Austria for care. We love Austria as well btw :)

I look forward to chatting with all of you "European" parents :)

3. zuzinka

zuzinka Approved members

Nice to see some movements on the European page.

My daughter (4) was diagnosed 1,5 years ago and we live now for the last 4 years in Vienna. I am originaly from slovakia so maybe we can all meet up somwhere in the middle. What do you say Kamil or mum to 4 princesses ?

4. snail_on_wheels

snail_on_wheels Approved members

Hi there,

I haven`t noticed the Europeans thread, usually I get stuck in the parents section and don`t have enough time to scroll down. Can I join the club?:)

I`m from Estonia and my son (just turned 4) was diagnosed 1,5 years ago. He is on MM Veo pump with CGMS.

5. Andreea

Andreea New Member

hi to all parents

Hi,If someone in Europe needs a baby sitter or a mother.s care of a diabetic child,just write me. I know from after 20 years about this ill,because I was very young when I started to have diabet type 1. I can supervise and monitorise all the day about the glicemy,the food time and the dose of insulin.
    I have a healthy girl,7,who can stay with my mother if I go to work out of my country...here,like a teacher,the salary are very little now(in Romania I am teacher..).

6. Mom_to_4_Princesses

Mom_to_4_Princesses Approved members

I think that would be lovely!