- advertisement -

Facebook Requests

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by lil'Man'sMom, Oct 21, 2010.

1. lil'Man'sMom

lil'Man'sMom Approved members

I have many friend request pending, most from people here at CWD. I would like to clear up my friends in waiting. I ask that if you send FB friend request to me, please include your username from CWD, otherwise I spend lots of time trying to figure out whose who.

2. taximom

taximom Approved members

Yes, same here. I always put my CWD User name when friend requesting. It really helps figuring out who's who. Thanks!

3. Connie(BC)Type 1

Connie(BC)Type 1 Approved members

Same here, if I don't know your name and it doesn't say CWD, I won't respond

4. CJ's Mom

CJ's Mom Approved members

Same here. I haven't posted here in several months and I know there are a lot of new members sending out requests and they can't possibly know who I am. If I don't know you, I won't accept your request on FB.

5. sam1nat2

sam1nat2 Approved members

me too, if you don't include username, I won't accept you. Sorry.

6. vettechmomof2

vettechmomof2 Approved members

Same here. I have 12 people waiting, I feel guilty about it as well but if I cannot figure it out with a username then I won't respond.

7. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Same here.. I have 9 people waiting.. if I don't know who you are then I won't friend you.. simply putting you are from cwd and your user name would be very helpful. I'm not into friend collecting so I won't friend you just because you are a friend of a friend of a friend. ;)

8. Charlotte'sMom

Charlotte'sMom Approved members

I have people waiting, but it's because I don't want to be their friend. :p :eek:

9. caspi

caspi Approved members

I had one person in particular try to "friend me" last week. I didn't recognize the name. I looked at her profile. It said she was Type 2 and had just written a book. :confused: I replied and asked her if she knew me, she said no, not yet, but that we had people in common. Needless to say, I didn't friend her....

10. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

I did friend that particular person, Christina, but 99% of her post have been trying to sell her book, so I hid her. Besides, I've lived with type 2 a lot longer than she has.

11. hold48398

hold48398 Approved members

You know Beth, I did accept her also and then immediately removed her again after she put a link to promote her book as her first post on my profile. Not entirely my idea of a new friendship!!

12. caspi

caspi Approved members

Beth, I hope you know I wasn't saying no to her just because she had Type 2! It just seemed fishy when I looked at her page and it was all about her book. I had never heard/seen of her before. :cwds:

13. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Oh, gosh, I had this one too.. I ignored her.. she's using fb to advertise for her new book.

14. taximom

taximom Approved members

On a similar note...

I have friended 2 friends that I have known for years and now their facebook page has turned into their business page. One is about her cake business and the other is a real estate agent. I can't stand that!

15. funnygrl

funnygrl Approved members

With very few exceptions, I only friend people I know in real life.