- advertisement -

Expired supplies free

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Tomdiorio, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Tomdiorio

Tomdiorio Approved members

Hello all.

I have a bunch of expired supplies that I hate to go to waste and would love to help someone who needs them. Here is all what I have...

7 unopened boxes of 10 Precession Xtra blood ketone strips ex. 2014-2015

8 unopened boxes of 10 animas 2ml cartridges ex. 2013-2015

5 unopened boxes of 6 enlite sensors +2 extra sensors ex. 7/2014-9/2014

Guardian real-time cgm system. We used this with the enlites. DS had a hard time with the sensors and had a slight allergic reation. So this system was barely used. I think we used 4 sensors, hence the one box of enlites is missing 4 sensors.

Everything is free you just pay shipping and promise not to turn around and sell any of it. I have pictures of all, but don't know how to upload. Pm me and I can possibly email you the pics.

2. Tomdiorio

Any suggestions on where I can donate this stuff? I feel bad I didn't realize it was expired. There has to be someone who wants some of this stuff? Maybe if you know someone who is on the fence about a cgm or considering the medtronic pump cgm combo. Not sure if insurance will cover it. It is free, You could at lease try it to get a feel for the sensors. Is there a non-profit that I could donate too? I really hate to just throw this stuff out. I guess shame on me for not keeping a better eye on the expiration dates. Life just got busy I guess.

Thanks all.

3. lilwitte

lilwitte Approved members

There are facebook groups for trading and PIF that you can join. More likely to find someone who can use the supplies on there. T1D-PIF is one of them.

4. Tomdiorio

Thank you. I'll check that out.