- advertisement -

Endo recommendations in northern VA?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by susanlindstrom16, Dec 12, 2014.

1. susanlindstrom16

susanlindstrom16 Approved members

Can anyone recommend their endo in northern VA (Fairfax County)? From my very basic searching it looks like they have pediatric endocrinology at Inova Fairfax?

2. Nancy in VA

Nancy in VA Approved members

We use Children's Hospital in DC. We typically go to an outpatient clinic in Spring Valley (which is just inside the DC line from Bethesda). From Loudoun County, it takes me about 45 minutes. But its worth it. The pump Dr and nurses that do pumping are outstanding - Dr spends a ton of time with us each visit. Our Dr is Dr. Cogan.

We were diagnosed at Ffx Hospital but I didn't particularly like the Dr. that diagnosed us and she didn't take our insurance, so that made it easy.

3. Charliesmom

Charliesmom Approved members

We go to Dr. Link. It's a busy office but the CDE Heather is amazing. I've also heard great things about another CDE in the office Karin Harrimon. I'm sure I misspelled her name.