- advertisement -

Ella's grandma

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ella'sgrandma, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Ella'sgrandma

Ella'sgrandma New Member

Hi ~ Ellla is my five year old granddaughter. She was diagnosed at age 14 months. Bonnie & Brent, Ella's parents will be going to Hawaii next week and Ella and her brother will be staying with my husband and myself! Bonnie has hooked me up with the Chat Room and now the forum. I can tell this will be my lifeline while Bonnie is away! This will be the first time Bonnie going soooo far away!

2. Ella's mom

Ella's mom Approved members

Hey Mom:D

A huge THANK-YOU for all that you do with Ella's diabetes!!! You do an amazing job looking after Ella and her diabetes! If it wasn't for you learning and knowing how to care for her diabetes we never would have thought about going to Hawaii. I know you will do just fine while we are gone;)

3. Ellen

Ellen Senior Member

[​IMG]

Welcome Ella's Grandma. Bonnie has been singing your praises for a long time so it's a pleasure to have you right here with us. Remember we're also available in the chat room for you too.

Feel free to think about writing a little story about your adventures with Ella. Perhaps it can be published to inspire other grandparents.

4. Jensmami

Jensmami Approved members

Welcome, I am sure you will do fine and Bonnie can enjoy her trip to Hawaii. Ella is so lucky to have you as a grandma:)

5. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Welcome Ella's Grandma:cwds:

You will do an awesome job, as you are an awesome person!

Hope you feel at ease posting questions or comments!

Ella can have both, of course...just count the carbs for the cookies;):D